Vishwavikram: Sister writes 434 meter long letter to convince annoyed brother!

Idukki, Ta. Wednesday, June 29, 2022

On International Brothers' Day, a sister did not greet her brother. The annoyed brother stopped talking to the sister, stopped replying to WhatsApp messages and even blocked the phone on the mobile. Realizing his brother's displeasure, the sister realizes her mistake and sends a different letter to try to please him.

The sister wrote a 434-meter-long letter to her brother weighing five kilograms. Krishnapriya, an engineering graduate in Kerala, has written this letter to her younger brother who is studying engineering. Through this letter, the elder sister has informed the brother about their relationship and love.

"I forgot to greet him that day. That evening he stopped taking my phone, blocking me on WhatsApp. So I decided to write a letter to him and start writing on A4 size paper. I felt that I could not write everything in one piece of paper. I had a lot to say to him, ”says Krishnapriya.

"So I started looking for a big paper. It was learned in the market that if you want long but not loose paper, you have to take a roll of paper. So I bought 14 rolls and started writing on it. It took me about 12 hours to write this 434 meter long letter, ”he said.

In this letter, he has written memoirs to his brother (whose name is Krishnaprasad) about his life from birth to engineering. The love between the two as a brother and sister is stated. The brother is seven years younger than the sister so the brother respects him but also at the same rate as the mother or the teacher.

Krishnaprasad, who was happy to write a letter to his sister, said that he did not greet me so I was annoyed and I blocked his message. I called my sister once but it didn't last long as she was busy with some work.

"My sister must have felt wronged by my behavior, that's why she wrote me a letter. I am very happy to receive this letter. The siblings expect the letter to be a world record. He has decided to contact for the longest written letter in the Guinness Book of World Records.


Comments