Tiffin bomb, four hand grenade alert from Gurdaspur, Punjab




A high alert was issued in the entire area after a tiffin bomb and four hand grenades were found from a village near Gurdaspur in Punjab. The search for the terrorists began.
Police found a tiffin bomb and four hand grenades in Salempur Araiya village near Gurdaspur in Punjab. Seeing the packing, the police speculated that they had been smuggled out of Pakistan. Earlier, a quantity of RDX was recovered from Dinanagar.
Police officer Iqbal Preet Singh said the explosives and hand grenades were found during a preliminary check. Immediately after that the process of deactivating the bomb was started. A high alert was also issued in the surrounding area. According to police, the same hand grenade that was found was used in the Pathankot attack. Based on this, the police expressed the possibility that the grenade was smuggled from Pakistan.
Police cordoned off nearby areas following the incident and launched an exercise to nab the militants.

Comments

  1. When my wife divorced me 3 years ago, she blocked me on all social media platforms and I couldn't contact her anymore. I was in pain and as a man I tried to move on but I couldn't. All hope was lost so I spoke to a friend and he told me how lord Bubuza used his spell to restore his relationship which led to his wedding so I contacted LORD BUBUZA via TEXT: +1 984 240 7211 and told him my situation. He responded and told me what I needed to do so that he could cast the spell which I did. After lord Bubuza cast the spell my wife started calling me, crying and begging me to forgive and accept her back. I got the result within 12 to 16 hours so I made a vow to myself that I will testify about lord Bubuza so others can get help too, Do you need help?  Contact lord Bubuza via Call/text/whatsapp: +1 984 240 7211 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Bubuza is a genius, I was on a search on the internet when I saw series of testimonies of people thanking lord Bubuza for helping them with his spell, Some thanked him for restoring their relationship/marriage, some others appreciated him for using his spell to cancel their divorce ETC. I contacted him for help to win a lottery via whatsapp: +1 984 240 7211, He responded, I did as he instructed me and after the spell was casted Lord Bubuza gave me a winning number and told me to go and play the lottery with the number which I did and behold I won $1 million dollars($1,000,000 dollars). My life is a testimony. Contact him too for your winning number too via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or website: https://lordbubuzamiraculouswork.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cryptocurrency investment has started my new year greatly I invested $450 about 7 days ago i just received $4500 profit in my binance wallet I am happy I am putting more,this platform is the only genuine platform i have come across,they have been so amazing. If you want to start making profit on crypto and binary investment today Jose gonzales is all you need contact on email: josegonzales87958@gmail.com or contact on Whats-app: +1(201)293-7434

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    We are a trade finance company that uses our own credit lines to facilitate the issuance of financial guarantees like BG, SBLC, DLC and more. If our services will be of help to you, let us know so we can guide you with our process.
    Mobile | WhatsApp: +19893413179
    Email:mohammedahsan877@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page