Sameer Wankhede kidnaps Aryan Khan to demand ransom, Nawab Malik's new charge


New Delhi, November 6, 2021

Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Nawab Malik has again leveled fresh charges against NCB official Sameer Wankhede in the Mumbai drugs case.

According to Malik, Sameer Wankhede kidnapped Aryan Khan for ransom and later demanded money. The matter will be investigated by a Maharashtra state team along with a central government team. We will keep an eye on which team will expose Wankhede's private army.

"I have demanded an inquiry into Aryan Khan's case. Now two teams have been formed and all eyes will be on which of these teams will pull out the skeleton from Wankhede's closet," Malik said.

Wankhede, meanwhile, clarified that "I have not been removed from the investigation into the Aryan Khan case but I have withdrawn myself. I myself had applied to the court and asked the central team to investigate the matter."

On the other hand, Nawab Malik has also said that Wankhede had sought an inquiry into the allegations against him from the CBI or the NIA but the court had rejected his petition.

Comments