Maharashtra BJP leader files Rs 100 crore defamation suit against Nawab Malik


Malik had alleged that BJP leader Mohit Kamboj's brother-in-law was released after his arrest in a cruise rave party.

Mumbai: Rishabh Sachdeva, brother-in-law of BJP leader Mohit Kamboj, was arrested by the NCB in an operation conducted by the Anti-Narcotics Squad at the X Rev Party in Mumbai. But he was later released. That was alleged by NCP spokesperson Nawab Malik.

After a phone call from a BJP leader in Mumbai, N. Rishabh was released by CB officials. In this regard, Mohit Kamboj refuted all the allegations made by Nawab Malik.

He then filed a defamation suit against Nawab Malik in the Mumbai High Court on Saturday. He has informed this by tweeting. "I have filed a Rs 100 crore damages suit against Nawab Mallik in the Mumbai High Court for making baseless allegations against me and my family," he tweeted.

Meanwhile, after Nawab Malik made the allegations, Mohit Kamboj held a press conference on October 9 and refuted all the allegations. 'I am not a corporator, legislator or MP. I am ready for inquiry. I was accused of being involved in rescuing some people in the NCB proceedings. But I have no position in the party and I have been away from politics for a year and a half.

Rishabh Sachdeva is my brother-in-law. What does this have to do with this case? Proof of this should be given by Nawab Malik, who never met Aryan Khan. We a. Ready for CB investigation. However, all the allegations made by Nawab Malik are false, so I will file a defamation suit against him for Rs 100 crore, ”he said.

NCP spokesperson Nawab Malik claimed that Rishabh Sachdeva, brother-in-law of BJP leader Mohit Kamboj, was also arrested by the Central Anti-Narcotics Squad on October 2 on a flight from Mumbai to Goa. At a press conference in Mumbai, Nawab Malik alleged that three people were released on the orders of BJP leaders after the NCB arrested 11 people in QZ.

Comments