Nitin Patel, a six-time MLA, is deeply saddened by not getting the Chief Minister's post


- Tears came to my eyes during the conversation with the journalists said: I will continue to work for the party whether I get a position in the party or not.

In Gujarat, after Vijay Rupani's resignation, BJP has elected Bhupendra Patel, who has become MLA for the first time only. His swearing in ceremony was held at 8.30 am today. Earlier in the day, reporters visited the residence of Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel and paid a courtesy call on him. He was directly asked by journalists why he was not appointed to the post after Vijaybhai Rupani resigned. I also heard that you are upset about this. ' Answering that question, he said that he did not get the post of Chief Minister so he was not upset at all. I have no regrets. But there were tears in their eyes. He was telling them what was on their minds. "I have been a MLA six times and I will continue to be a MLA as long as there is a place in people's minds," he said. I have been working for the party since I was 16 years old and I will continue to do so. I don't want a position.

They said that any saint or brand is valid as long as it is accepted by the people. One can only grow by winning the trust of the people. No one can grow up by being by someone's side.

When he said that I have been elected as MLA six times, it has been done with the blessings of the people. Saying this, Nitin Patel became emotional. There were tears in his eyes. However, he said that he did not expect any position. I have been working in the party since I was 18 and will continue to do so. Whether I get a position or not, I will continue to serve the people in the party.

Calling Bhupendra Patel his old and family friend, he said, "I wish him all the best." I will be happy to see Bhupendra taking the oath. He has also spoken of seeking my guidance if needed.

This morning (19th) Bhupendra Patel went to his residence to meet Nitin Patel, touched his feet and asked for his blessings.

Amit Shah and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will be present at Bhupendra Patel's swearing-in ceremony.

Comments