I will stick to the principles, and keep fighting: Navjot Sidhu


- Crisis of Punjab Congress

- Former Punjab Pradesh Congress president says: No position is important to me

The next day, after resigning from the post of Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee president, Navjot Sidhu on Wednesday sharpened his stance, saying he would stick to the principles. And, even if I have to lose everything, I will continue to fight.

He said that during his 13-year political journey, he has been working towards a single goal, and that is to uplift the people of Punjab and change their lives. Adhering to principled politics is at the heart of my 13-year political journey.

"My war is based on issues, and Punjab is my favorite agenda," said Sidhu, who turned from a cricketer to a politician.

'Behbal Kwan police firing of 2014, which was the main issue of Bargari Sacrifice, and who gave a' clichટ 'to the' Badal 'family about it; And the accused were granted collective bail (blanket-bail). He has even been made the 'Advocate General' of the state, Sidhu said.

'I will not mislead the High Command, nor will I allow them to be misled. I am ready to make any sacrifice for the purposes of Punjab. But I will stick to my principles. The whole system is full of tainted officials and leaders. Only those have been brought back. I oppose it. I will stick to my principles. And I will keep fighting. Even if everything is gone, I will let it go. '

Ta. On September 9, the crisis in the Congress party continued to rage. After Sidhu's resignation, a minister Razia Sultana also resigned in support of Sidhu. Other leaders are also coming to his support.

Sidhu resigned just hours after Channy allotted a portfolio in his cabinet. Because the names of the bureaucrats and ministers he suggested were not accepted by the High Command. He also told reporters that he was angry that Rana Gurjit Singh of Kapoor Thala was taken into the cabinet. Because they were accused of involvement in a scuffle over a sand-digging contract above. Even if he is acquitted by a committee of inquiry headed by a former high court judge, such an allegation is not justified.

Comments