Uddhav Thackeray also said that it occurs to me that Yogi Adityanath should be slapped.


New Delhi: Exactly the same thing that Union Minister Narayan Rane was arrested for by the Maharashtra police, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said openly at a rally about Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath.

During the Jana Aashirwad Yatra in Raigad district, Narayan Rane said it was a shame that Chief Minister Uddhav did not know how many years had passed since India's independence. During the speech he came back and saw this asking eye. If I were there I would slap them hard.

Following this, Uddhav Thackeray's statement against Yogi Adityanath was also discussed. Thackeray had spoken of hitting Yogi Adityanath with a slipper. Thackeray made the statement in May 2014 during the election campaign in Palghar. BJP and Shiv Sena relations had soured during this period.

Uddhav Thackeray said that Yogi Adityanath wore slippers while offering garlands to the statue of Shivaji. He thus insulted Shivaji. He further said that the yogi is like a balloon filled with gas, which just keeps flying in the air. Came and went straight to Shivaji Maharaj wearing slippers. I thought I would hit him with this slipper.

Yogi Adityanath also reacted to Thackeray's statement. “I have more etiquette inside him than I do and I know how to pay tribute,” he said. I don't need to learn anything from them.


Comments