VIDEO | Tough days for Britain's royal family, after King Charles, the 42-year-old princess also has cancer

image : Twitter



Kate Middleton Video Massage: There have been reports about Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, for a long time that she has suddenly disappeared mysteriously. Many kinds of questions were raised against his disappearance. Now putting all the rumors to rest Kate Middleton herself has revealed where they are and what they are doing?

Shared the video on social media

According to information, Kate Middleton shared a video on social media and said that she has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. After this report came out, people started worrying about his health and even prayed for his speedy recovery.

What message did Kate Middleton give?

Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales thanked her fans in a video saying, "I want to personally thank you all after receiving all your support and well wishes while recovering from stomach surgery." My whole family saw a lot of hardship during these two months but I had a wonderful medical team who looked after me during the treatment.

A course of chemotherapy is underway

Kate Middleton, the 42-year-old prince of Britain's Royal Family, said that I did not know about cancer during my stomach surgery. This information was revealed in the medical test after the operation. My medical team advised me that I should complete a course of chemotherapy. Currently I am in the first stage. William and I are trying to manage this matter privately for the family.


Comments