Salman has filed a defamation suit against KRK for making fun of Radhe's film

New Delhi, May 26, 2021, Wednesday

After the release of the film Radhe, people made a lot of fun of it on social media. It also did not receive much acclaim from critics due to its poor screenplay.

Although statistically claimed to be a good earner for a film released through a view platform on paper, the film is still ridiculed. However, critic and actor Kamal Khan is trapped in it. Salmakhan's legal team has filed a defamation suit against Kamal Khan after he made fun of the film.

Kamal Khan himself i.e. KRK informed that Salman has filed a defamation suit against me for reviewing Radhe but now I will not review any of Salman Khan's films. I have said before that if a producer or an actor refuses me, I will not be able to review his film. Salman Khan has made a case for me. Which means, he's not happy with my review. So I will never review his film again.

However, not only Radhe but also Salman's style was similar to the earlier released Race 3, Bharat and Dabangg 3. After that, Radhe is also being compared in the same way. The film also stars Salman along with Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff and Randeep Hooda.

Comments