Gangrape of three young men on a home quarantined girl by Corona


Indore, Ta. 15 May 2021, Saturday

In the midst of the Corona transition some people have forgotten humanity and are committing heinous crimes. A similar horrific incident has taken place in the city of Indore in Madhya Pradesh and everyone is shaking their heads knowing about it.

According to the details received, the girl was gang-raped by three thugs who broke into a house in Indore with a knife. The girl was home quarantine as she was infected with Corona.

Police also arrested two accused in the case with the help of CCTV on Saturday, while one is still absconding. Both the arrested accused are minors.

When I woke up at 2 am on Thursday night, three people were standing by my bed. They showed me a knife and asked for money and jewelery. I gave them Rs 50,000 and two mobiles lying in the house.

Then the three of them raped me. There was so much weakness in my body because of Corona that I could not even face them .I could not even boom for fear that they would stab me. They were watching outside the house until five in the morning after the incident. So I can't go to the police.

The girl, however, later reported the incident by calling 100 number. After that, the police have also arrested the two accused with the help of CCTV. One of these is the girl's neighbor. He planned to see the girl alone. He is still at large.

Comments