Shame on humanity, Wordboy removes oxygen support, dies after eating patient

Bhopal, dated 15 April 2021, Thursday

Even in Madhya Pradesh, Corona's wailing has created such a situation that even humanity is being embarrassed in the hospitals now.

A corona patient died without oxygen at a hospital in Madhya Pradesh's Shivpuri district. The hospital system said that the patient's condition was already bad but the fact is that the hospital's lie was caught in the CCTV footage. The footage showed a patient named Surendra falling asleep after talking to his son at night. A ward boy then comes into the room and removes the portable oxygen concentrator from Surendra's bed. Then at five o'clock in the morning, due to lack of oxygen, the patient starts beating and dies.

"No one in the hospital gave oxygen to my father," said the deceased's son. When I arrived at the ward in the morning, my father was beating me. If I could not find a stretcher, I picked up my father and took him to the ICU, where he died.

Meanwhile, the doctor of the hospital said that the patient's hemoglobin was 6 grams and he did not need oxygen. So at the nurse's request, the wordboy removed the machine to give oxygen to another patient.

However, an investigation committee has been formed following the uproar.


Comments