Robert Vadra corona positive, Priyanka Gandhi isolated


New delhi date. 2. April, 2021 Friday

Amid the outcry over Corona's transition in the country, campaigning for the Assembly elections is underway in five states.

Amid fears that Corona's condition could worsen in these states, Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi's husband Robert Vadra has also become Corona positive. As a result, Priyanka Gandhi has also become isolated. Priyanka Gandhi herself announced this on social media today.

"I had my corona tested due to corona infection. However, my corona report came back negative. However, as advised by the doctors, I will remain in isolation for the next few days, which is why I will not campaign for the next few days," he said. Due to which my trip to Assam has been canceled.

I apologize for the candidates I was supposed to campaign for here but I hope that these candidates will be victorious and the Congress will also be victorious.

Priyanka Gandhi's three rallies in Assam have also been canceled today. Meanwhile, Robert Vadra also said, "I became infected after coming in contact with Corona positive. However, I did not show any symptoms. Fortunately, the children are not with us and the rest of the family reports." Even the negative has come.

Comments