Find out what PM Modi talked to nurses Nisha Sharma and P. Niveda after vaccination

New Delhi, April 8, 2021

PM Modi took the second dose of corona vaccine today. He arrived at AIIMS Hospital in Delhi this morning to get the vaccine.

He was first vaccinated by Pondicherry nurse P Niveda and today Punjab nurse Nisha Sharma gave him a second dose of the vaccine. Sister Niveda, who had earlier vaccinated PM Modi, was also present today.

Nisha Sharma, the nurse who vaccinated PM Modi, said, "I found out this morning that Hon'ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi is coming to take the second dose of Corona vaccine. I felt very good to meet him. , Where do I live..then I also took a photo with him.

Nisha Sharma has been on duty at AIIMS for the last one year. She is currently assigned to vaccinate. Sister Nivedha, who vaccinated PM Modi for the first time, said, "Today I had the opportunity to vaccinate PM again. I am very happy again. The photo was also taken while talking.

Comments