As soon as the ban on campaigning was lifted, Mamata Banerjee attacked the rally, the BJP and the Election Commission

Kolkata, Ta. 13 April 2021, Tuesday

He was protesting in Kolkata today against a 25-hour ban imposed by the Election Commission on West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress president Mamata Banerjee. After the ban expired, Mamata Banerjee held a rally in Barasat during which she attacked the BJP and the Election Commission.

"Efforts are being made to stop me from campaigning at any cost," Banerjee said. BJP can campaign, but I am not allowed to campaign. The public will keep this in mind. He asked if Mata Banerjee had done wrong by appealing to all the people to unite and vote. I want votes from Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, mothers, sisters, students and youth.

I want to show the BJP that you have the money, the hotel and all the agencies. However, you will lose this fight, because I am a street fighter and I am fighting on the battlefield. He said that Narendra Modi had said at a rally in Krishnanagar that Mamata Didi had done nothing for the Matua community. I will ask them to accept the challenge in public. If I have done nothing for the Matua community I will quit politics and if you are lying then hold your ears and sit up.

Comments