Mamata too now on the path of Hindutva: Chandipath on stage in Nandigram, Shivratri to announce election manifesto

Kolkata, 9 March 2021 Tuesday

The election battle in West Bengal is at its peak. Now Mamata Banerjee is also seen resorting to Hindutva to garner Hindu votes, Mamata rallied in Nandigram, and from the platform she recited Durgasaptashati, she remembered the Nandigram movement and her own struggle.

"I am a Hindu, let no one teach me Hindutva or let anyone play the card of Hindutva with me, we will try to take people of all faiths with us," she said. "I have decided to contest from Nandigram following the demands of the people." I decided that this time I would contest from Sigur or Nandigram.

Mamata told the rally that the party would announce its election manifesto on March 11, the day of Shivratri, she would file nominations on March 10, and would also pay homage to Bholenath at Didi Nandigram on the same day. He told people that if you tell me that I should contest from here, then I will nominate.

Comments