I don't need to teach Hinduism, I am the daughter of a Brahmin: Mamata Banerjee


Calcutta, Ta. 26. Friday, March, 2021

The issue of Hindutva is being raised by the BJP in the West Bengal Assembly elections. To counter this, TMC leader and West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee is also issuing Hindu cards.

Today, Mamata Banerjee raised the issue of Hindutva again. Addressing an election rally today, she said, "People of BJP are teaching me Hinduism. I am the daughter of a Brahmin and I know Hinduism better than you." To me all people are equal and people of all races and religions are equal.

"I do not discriminate against people. My mother and father taught me to treat all people equally," he said.

Mamata Banerjee said that the people of BJP are calling everyone a thief but their leader is the leader of dacoits.

He targeted PM Modi, saying, "I don't have the capacity to give and I am talking about giving money. Not all Rabindranath Tagore is going to have a beard.

Appealing to the people, he said, "Some traitors among me want to join hands with the CPM and the Congress to divide the minority vote. For this, they have taken money from the BJP."

Comments