Stop campaigning for me to get Bharat Ratna, Ratan Tata appealed to the people

New delhi date. Saturday, February 6, 2021

A campaign has been launched on social media to give Bharat Ratna to Ratan Tata, an Indian businessman and former chairman of Tata Sons.

However, after receiving this information, Ratan Tata has appealed to the people, "I thank those who have supported me, but stop such campaigns.

"There is a section on social media that is campaigning for me to get Bharat Ratna but my humble appeal is to stop this kind of campaign. I consider myself very fortunate to be Indian and India's prosperity," Tata added. And want to be constantly striving for development.

The demand for awarding Bharat Ratna to Ratan Tata started when motivational speaker Dr Vivek Bindra said that famous Indian businessman Ratan Tata should be given Bharat Ratna and people should join the campaign for this.

Comments