I will join BJP on the day when black snow falls in Kashmir: Ghulam Nabi


- Azad responds to speculation of joining BJP

New delhi date. Friday, February 12, 2021

In his farewell address to the Rajya Sabha, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's sentimentality towards Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad has raised a number of questions. At the same time, there is speculation about future politics. Azad's political journey, which began 41 years ago today, will end on Monday. However, the farewell speech and the events that followed have led to speculation that Azad may join the Bharatiya Janata Party. However, Ghulam Nabi Azad refuted such speculations.

In an interview, he dismissed rumors of his joining the BJP. Responding to such rumors, he said, "I will join the BJP on the day when there is black snow in our Kashmir. And why only BJP, I will join any party. Those who are spreading such rumors do not know me." When Rajmata Scindia was the Deputy Leader of the Opposition, she made some allegations against me. At that time, I stood up and said, "I take this allegation very seriously. Vajpayee came to the House and I mentioned him so he asked and I gave him all the information, then he stood up and apologized to the House and Ghulam Nabi Azad. At the same time, it may be that Rajmata Scindia did not know him but said that he knew Azad. "

Got Sonia's letter, met Rahul

Asked whether the Congress president or party men had said anything for his retirement, Ghulam said the party president had written a letter praising his work. He also said that he had met Rahul Gandhi himself.

Comments