I fall asleep in 30 seconds because I am not afraid of Mr. Modi: Rahul Gandhi

New delhi date. 28 February 2021, Sunday

"I go to bed in just 30 seconds at night because I am not afraid of Mr Modi," said Rahul Gandhi, who is on a three-day visit to Tamil Nadu for the upcoming assembly elections.

"I don't know how long the CM of Tamil Nadu falls asleep. He can't sleep at night because he's not honest and he's not honest so he can't stand up to Mr Modi," he said.

Rahul Gandhi said, "Narendra Modi thinks that the CM is corrupt so I can easily control the people of Tamil Nadu." PM Modi thinks that Tamil Nadu is his TV. When he wakes up, he will do whatever he wants with Tamil Nadu from the remote. If he raises his voice, the CM will also start speaking loudly.

Former Congress president Rahul Gandhi said, "A laborer collecting salt told me that our operation is helping to make medicine against corona. We are helping the country in the fight against corona and saving the country against corona." Due to which the beauty of the state of Tamil Nadu is enhanced.

Comments