I will not apply Corona vaccine, I do not trust BJP: Akhilesh Yadav

Lucknow, Ta. 2 January 2020, Saturday

Samajwadi Party president and former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav has made a big statement amid ongoing preparations for a nationwide corona vaccine campaign.

Akhilesh says that at present I will not vaccinate against corona because I do not trust the BJP. He further asked why the government which used to clap and clap is building such a big chain for vaccination today.

The government escapes Corona with a plate and applause. I am not going to be vaccinated against Corona virus at present, I do not trust the vaccine made in the BJP government. Everyone will be vaccinated for free when my government is formed.

After meeting saints of all religions in Ayodhya today, Akhilesh Yadav said that Lord Rama belongs to all. He belongs to the whole world. The government should also listen to the farmers in Ayodhya. If our government comes, Diwali will be celebrated every day in Ayodhya. In Ayodhya, all municipal taxes will be abolished. The present UP government has made so many false promises that it is unimaginable. The country has seen very bad days in the last few years.

Comments