Congress leader Jairam Ramesh apologized to Ajit Doval


- Ajit had filed a defamation suit

- However a case is pending against Caravan Magazine

New Delhi Dated 19th December 2020 Saturday

Senior Congress leader and former Union Minister Jairam Ramesh apologized to Vivek Doval, son of National Security Agency chief Ajit Doval, and got rid of the defamation case.

Jairam Ramesh apologized to the Metropolitan Magistrate of Rouge Avenue, saying that in the midst of the heated election atmosphere, I had made an elf statement about Vivek. I feel like I needed to verify the information I got and then speak up. I apologize for my statements. I also request the Congress party to delete the mention of press conference and discretion on the party's website.

However, a defamation suit will be filed against Caravan Magazine. The magazine wrote an article called D Company (Dawood Ibrahim's company) which made inconsistent mentions about Vivek Doval. After reading this article, Jairam Ramesh said this in his election campaign. Vivek Doval then filed a defamation suit against Jairam Ramesh and Caravan Magazine. Jairam Ramesh also admitted that he had spoken on the basis of an article in Caravan Magazine. He apologized. Vivek accepted the apology. But he clarified that a defamation suit would be filed against Caravan Magazine.


Comments