Bengal: BJP MP annoyed with wife joining TMC, will send divorce notice


Kolkata, Ta. 21 December 2020, Monday

Mamata Banerjee's reign of Amit Shah has started in West Bengal. Many TMC leaders have joined the BJP. That is when the BJP started coming to TMC. It was started by Sujata, wife of BJP MP Soumitra Khan. Sujata left BJP on Monday and joined TMC. Annoyed by his wife's decision, BJP MP Soumitra Khan is preparing to divorce her. Soumitra Khan will send a divorce notice to his wife Sujata. At the same time, the guards who were deployed to protect Sujata's house have also been removed.

It is learned that there have been differences between Soumitra Khan and Sujata for the last several days. The behind-the-scenes battle is now open. On his wife joining the TMC from the BJP, Soumitra Khan said, "It is true that there are differences in our family." There may be quarrels in the family, but it is not appropriate to give it a political form. I am sad that I lost my job because I joined BJP. I am also saddened that Sujata has joined the TMC for her political ambitions.

BJP MP Soumitra Khan said he may have made a good decision, but for me the party is important and Modiji is responsible for our victory. The youth front needs us. BJP is not a family party. You were honored as the wife of a BJP MP. You voted for me and are also my winning partner. TMC can break up families but now I free Sujata from my name and nickname.

Comments