UP: ‘My shame is in your hands, protect me’, pleaded Nityanand Rai addressing the voters of Vaishali district


- Make sure that all the seats here are given to BJP

Patna, 20 October 2020, Tuesday

Addressing an election rally in Hajipur, Union Home Minister Nityanand Rai started chanting the Raksha Mantra and then urged the voters that my shame is in your hands, protect me, vote in such a way that the BJP gets eight seats in the area.

Addressing an election rally in Vaishali two days ago, Nityanand Rai said, "If the BJP does not get eight seats, I will not be able to show my face to anyone. Protect me. My shame is in your hands. If I am asked, I can say." That this victory belongs to the people of Vaishali ... I don't have to atone if. He who is defeated on his own land does not have the right to live with dignity.

The video clip of Nityanand Rai's statement was circulated on social media and his harsh criticism started. However, he once again told a meeting in Hajipur on Monday that he had no regrets over his statement. Voters are our God and there can be no hesitation in speaking out against voters. I urge voters in my area. There is nothing wrong with that.

Hajipur falls in Vaishali district and Hajipur has a large number of Nityanandas. That is why BJP handed over the responsibility of eight seats in Vaishali district to Nityanand Rai. Rai himself was working hard to regain these seats and was constantly addressing meetings.

This time the Bihar Assembly elections are going to be full of tussle. On the one hand, Ram Vilas Paswan's son Chirag has revolted against the NDA, on the other hand, Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejaswi and the RJD have launched a vicious attack on the ruling party. Most candidates are defiant elements with criminal records. The first round of voting is scheduled for October 28.


Comments