Madhya Pradesh: ‘Arrest me, I have committed murder ...’ Rapist stabbed to death


- The courage of a woman from Guna city of Madhya Pradesh

Bhopal Dated 17th October 2020 Saturday

"I have killed a young man," a woman from Guna in Madhya Pradesh called the police station. Come to arrest me. The police were shocked by such a phone call.

When the police caught the woman, she said that the young man had been raping her since 2005 when I was a minor. I was so upset that I finally decided to get rid of it.

Police identified the youth as Brijkishore Verma. Sharma and the woman who stabbed him to death were both residents of the same area. The woman told police that the man first took advantage of her in 2005 when I was 16 years old. After that he kept on threatening and raping me.

Even after the woman married a teacher and became the mother of a daughter, Sharma did not leave her. The woman was alone in the house that night. Sharma got drunk and started trying to rap the woman. At that moment, the woman's patience ran out. He went to the kitchen and took a paddle and struck Sharma's body with a pachisek. I then called the police saying I had killed a man. Take me


Comments