Video: ‘Donald Trump is my daddy, constantly fighting with my mother’


Sensational claim made by a Pakistani girl
-Video video that went viral on social media

Islamabad 7th September 2020 Monday

A Pakistani girl has created a sensation by claiming that US President Donald Trump is her father. With the US presidential election looming on the horizon this year and President Trump currently having more than one problem, it would not be surprising if this Pakistani girl's claim would cause him more trouble.

The video clip went viral on social media in which the young woman was claiming in front of various news channels that US President Donald Trump is my father. 'I am a Muslim and a peace lover. The English who come here constantly look at me in amazement at what I do here. I am a partisan of Islam. Donald Trump was constantly fighting with my mother that you don't take good care of my daughter. You are careless I was devastated when a disagreement arose between my parents. Now I want to see my father. '

However, everyone on social media was making fun of this young lady that this only happens in Pakistan. However, some of Donald Trump's sexual jokes were heard earlier. If this young woman is telling the truth, Trump will have trouble winning the election. Trump was officially married to three. He divorced two of his wives. The US presidential election is scheduled for November. Trump is currently busy with this.

Comments