I don't know Hindi so I asked to go to CISF. You are Indian: Kanimozhi


Chennai, Ta. Sunday, August 9, 2020

Kanimozhi, an MP from Tamil Nadu's main opposition DMK, accused a CRPF official of asking me if I was Indian. On Sunday, Kanimozhi tweeted about the controversial incident.

"I told a CRPF official that I do not know Hindi, so when I speak English or Tamil, the employee asked such a strange question. The security agency took note and ordered an inquiry," Kanimozhi said. When Kanimozhi arrived at the airport to arrive in Delhi.

He had asked Kanimozhi about his Indianness when he asked the security personnel to speak in English. "He asked me if I was Indian," he said. I don't understand what Hindi has to do with being Indian. Is it necessary to speak Hindi to be Indian? 'Asked Kanimozhi, head of DMK's women's wing.

Kanimozhi's question was supported by many people. One user wrote that I am Indian and it has nothing to do with Hindi. The CISF took note of Kanimozhi's tweet and launched an investigation. In response to Kanimozhi's tweet, the security agency wrote that we would investigate. Nowhere in our party policies is it written to emphasize knowledge of any language.

According to party sources, Kanimozhi will be in Delhi for a few days. There is their official program. The security of 64 airports in the country has been handed over to CISF. They keep a close eye on counter-terrorism activities and carry out personal checks on passengers' luggage.

Comments