Home Minister Amit Shah was discharged from AIIMS due to fatigue and headache.


New delhi date. Monday 31 August 2020

Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Monday got leave from AIIMS in Delhi. The hospital said in a statement yesterday that the home minister had recovered and would be discharged soon. He was admitted to the hospital on August 18 after complaining of fatigue and headaches after coming out of Corona's transition. His treatment lasted for about 12 days.

His health worsened after he recovered from Corona. He was later admitted to Delhi AIIMS on August 18 due to health problems. A statement issued by the AIIMS said he had been complaining of joint pain for three days and was also feeling tired. He was earlier admitted to Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.

On August 2 of the same month, Union Home Minister Amit Shah Korona tested positive. He informed about this by tweeting himself. After which he was admitted to Medanta Hospital in Gurugram. On August 14, his Corona report came back negative. After which he was discharged from the hospital.

Shah said when Corona's report came negative. My Corona test report is negative. I thank God. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have now reassured me and my family by wishing me well for my health.

Comments