The number of PM Modi's Twitter followers has reached 6 crore, only two leaders ahead of him

New Delhi, 19 July 2020, Sunday

The number of PM Modi's followers on social media sites Twitter has reached 6 crore.

Modi is currently the most followed Indian leader on Twitter. He was the CM of Gujarat when PM Modi entered Twitter in 2009. Now Barack Obama with only 120 million followers and the current President Donald Trump with 83 million followers are ahead of PM Modi.

Since no one has heard of Twitter, PM Modi has been active on it. Social media has also been a major contributor to his popularity.

In 2016, he was followed by 22 million people on Twitter. In the same year, he overtook Bollywood star Amitabh to become the number one follower on Twitter.

PM Modi himself follows 2354 people.


Comments

  1. I am a professional blogger, and I value Twitter a lot. The reason I can say this proudly is because I use WizUgo as my Twitter account automation tool. Wizugo is so amazing that I can schedule my tweets according to my desired time and I don’t need to be online all day for that too. A mobile-friendly awesome tool for Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page