Sachin Pilot met BJP and was buying and selling MLAs: Gehlot

Jaipur, July 15, 2020, Wednesday

Amid ongoing infighting in the Rajasthan Congress, now Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has leveled serious allegations against the BJP and Sachin Pilot for buying MLAs.

"If we hadn't kept the legislators in the hotel for 10 days, another game would have taken place," Gehlot said, targeting the pilot. My deputy CM is cleaning up today but he was involved in the game of buying legislators. The people in Delhi conspired like Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka to overthrow my government.

"The government is abusing the CBI, the ED and the income tax department. I am preparing a new generation in politics. I have been in politics for 40 years," he said. Tomorrow belongs to young leaders. The new generation is chosen by Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and myself. I have fought for youth and NSUI in the past.

Targeting Sachin Pilot, he said that Sachin Pilot went to the Union Minister without any struggle. If he had struggled more, he could have done better today, but when he himself does the horse trading of MLAs, the country will be ruined.


Comments