Rahul Gandhi accuses PM Modi of ruining country, says illusion will break soon

New delhi date. 30 July 2020, Thursday

Former Congress president and MP Rahul Gandhi has slammed Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Rahul tweeted on Thursday that Modi was harming the country. Banknote bans, GST, the Corona epidemic have wreaked havoc on the economy and employment. The media of their choice has created a new magic. This illusion will soon be shattered.

Earlier, Rahul Gandhi had asked the Modi government about buying Raphael. He asked why the price of each aircraft was Rs 1670 crore instead of Rs 526 crore. Why buy only 36 aircraft instead of 126? Why were bankrupt Anil Ambani awarded contracts worth Rs 30,000 crore instead of HAL?

On Monday, Rahul Gandhi lashed out at the Modi government over the issue of Chinese infiltration in Ladakh, saying that concealing the truth and allowing China to assert its right to Indian soil was anti-national, though drawing public attention to it was patriotic.

"It is very clear that China has entered our territory," he added. This thing bothers me. It makes me angry, how can another country come to our area? And if you as a leader want me to keep quiet and lie to my own people, I can't. I think that's true because I have a satellite image.

I have also talked to an army officer about this but you want me to lie that China has not entered the country but I will not speak. I will not do that. I have no worries that my future will get worse, but I will not lie. Those who are lying about China's intrusion into our country are not nationalists.

Comments