Legal notice to the MLA alleging bribery


Sachin Tendulkar struck after getting relief from the court

-Congress sent notice to MLA Giriraj Malinga

Bhopal 22nd July 2020 Wednesday

Soon after the High Court granted relief to former Madhya Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot, the pilot slammed the Congress MLA for allegedly bribing him.

Congress MLA Giriraj Malinga had alleged to the media that Sachin Pilot had offered him a bribe of Rs 35 crore to join the BJP. As soon as Giriraj made this allegation, Sachin told the media that he would take legal action against those who made such statements.

But until yesterday, Sachin was busy with his legislators due to the ongoing proceedings in the High Court. Tendulkar was reactivated this morning after the High Court granted him relief on Tuesday and sent a notice to Malinga to prove his allegation or be ready for legal action.

Malinga also told reporters that this was not the first time such a thing had happened. I was offered the same in December 2019 but I am loyal to the party so I turned down the pilot's offer. I had two or three conversations with the pilot even after December. The pilot repeatedly offered to seduce me, but I did not listen.

The High Court hearing was on, so the pilot exercised restraint and dismissed such allegations by Malinga and others as baseless and false. "I will legally challenge those who make such allegations and challenge them to prove the allegations," he told reporters. The pilot also said that he knew that he would be charged with defamation. These people can go to any lengths to tarnish my public image and my image. I am ready to challenge him.


Comments