I have said 100 times that I will not join BJP: Sachin Pilot

New delhi date. 15 July 2020, Wednesday

Rebel Congress leader Sachin Pilot, who was ousted as Rajasthan Congress president and deputy CM, broke his silence and gave an interview to a news channel.

"I am not going to join the BJP. I have been fighting a long battle against the BJP for the last five years. I have sat the Congress in Rajasthan. It is not fair to assume that any party or individual is trying to take political advantage of the current situation," he said. That I am going to join them.

"Some people are tarnishing my image by saying that I am going to join the BJP. I have not uttered a single bad word for the Congress party. I have said 1000 times that I am not going to join the BJP. Rumors are being spread by my opposition camp," Pilot said. However, I do not want to rush into deciding the future.

"Let the atmosphere cool down a bit, it's not even 24 hours since the events in Rajasthan. I'm still a Congress worker," Pilot said.

Answering a question on Rahul Gandhi, the pilot said, "Rahul Gandhi is no longer the Congress president. Ever since Rahul resigned as president, Gehlot and his party friends have opened a front against me. It has been difficult for me to maintain my self-esteem."

Comments