Fearing an encounter, Dubey scolded, "Don't hand me over to the UP police."

Kanpur, dated 12 July 2020, Sunday

Amid political turmoil following the gangster Vikas Dubey's encounter, UP police sources have revealed that Vikas Dubey had also lodged a complaint with the Madhya Pradesh police for not handing him over to the UP police.

Dubey may have suspected that if I fell into the hands of the UP police, I would have an encounter. As a result, he was caught by the police in Ujjain and was being handed over to the UP police. .

In an interview to a newspaper, a policeman said that Vikas was afraid that if I got into the hands of UP police, the police could do anything. He kept saying, "Keep me in Ujjain jail.

At one point, he even cried in front of the police officers and said, "I will be kept in Ujjain jail after I am produced in court."




Comments