Dubey told the slapping constable that if he had been in UP, Taru's house would have been set on fire.


Bhopal, Ta. 11. Saturday, July 2020

Politics is being played in full swing on the encounter of UP's gangster Vikas Dubey.

Opposition parties are accusing the BJP of silencing Vikas Dubey despite his secrets, while Ujjain police, who arrested Dubey, have made a shocking revelation.

"When we brought him to the police station, he was very angry. He was threatening me. He told me that if I was in UP, your houses would be burnt down for touching me," said a constable on duty at the Mahakal temple police station. Would have cut off your limbs and ruined you.

According to the newspaper, the constable named Vijay Rathore said that Dubey was more angry with me because I handcuffed him and slapped him as he was talking in the car.

However, members of the police team that arrested Dubey were also shocked to learn of his encounter. According to police, Dubey was speaking bluntly. However, he remained silent when police officers began questioning him.

"I have never worn handcuffs," said the constable.

Comments