Despite losing two hands in the blast PHD did, Malvika's PM's Twitter arch

New delhi date. 8. March 2020 Sunday

Seven women are operating today on PM Modi's Twitter handle. One of these women is also Malvika Iyer.

Malvika also shared her story from PM's account. Malvika said that when I was 13, I lost my two hands in a blast in Bikaner. There were serious injuries to the leg but I did not lose courage. Today, Malvika is working to raise awareness for people with disabilities.

Malvika said that, even in this case, I had completed my PhD. The option to skip anything is not worth it. Forget the limitations and step into the world with confidence and hope.

I believe that education is very important to bring about change. Youths have to be susceptible to eliminate the discriminatory attitude towards women. Instead of demeaning the weak, they have to look at them as role models.

"I am convinced that PM Modi has chosen me to share my thoughts on Women's Day, that India is on the right track to remove any superstition in the issue of divinity," he said.

Comments