I say with my hands, banks will take all the rupees, but India will never come back: Mallya


New delhi date. February 14, 2020, Friday

Britain's court is slowly losing its grip on runaway Vijay Mallya. Amidst this situation, now Vijay Mallya is trying to save himself from coming to India. At present he has said that I am ready to repay 100% of the amount of loan I have taken. But India will not.

"I request banks to join hands and I am ready to pay 100% of the original amount," Mallya said. The 64-year-old Vijay Mallya extradition is under preparation and the jail he will be held in India is also ready. Britain's court has given Malya's extradition a green flag, but Mallya later challenged it in the upper court.

However, it is currently being inferred from Mallya's statement that the upper court may pass judgment in favor of India, not Mallya. Mallya claimed that ED and the banks had made complaints against me that I was not being compensated. I have not committed any offense under PML that the ED has to confiscate my assets.

Mallya made the statement at the Royal Court of Justice in London, hearing by Britain's Court Judge Lord Justice Stephen Irwin and Justice Elizabeth Wing. The case of Mallya's extradition has also been stalled because arguments are being made in the court as to whether there was fraud in the case.

In court, Mallya's lawyer claimed that the case was not a fraud but that Kingfisher was a business failure. While arguing on behalf of the Indian government, Mark Summers said, "We believe that Mallya resorted to lying to get a loan." He later refused to give the money back.

Comments