Take the money to Congress and vote for me: Owaisi

New Delhi, Ta.14.January 2020, Tuesday

The All India Majlis is the president of Ittehadul Muslim and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi is in the discussion again.

He told the people in a meeting that, even if you take money from the Congress leaders, vote for me. Congress leaders have a lot of money. It doesn't matter to take money from them.

You got this money because of me. If they give money, take it. I want to tell Congress, increase the rate. My price is not just 2000 bucks. I am worth more than that.

It is worth mentioning that, on January 12, 13 houses and 26 vehicles were guarded in the event of a riot between two communities in Bhimsa, Telangana.

Owaisi appealed at the Peace Meeting for this, saying that the incident was condemnable. All the accused should be prosecuted. Those who have been harmed should be compensated.

Comments