Ratna Pathak will be seen in the role of Ranveer Singh's mother


(Representative gate) Mumbai, Tue Jan 30, 2020, Thursday

Ranveer Singh's upcoming film is 'Jayeshbhai Jordar'. In which her father is playing the role of Bowman Irani, while now her mother's role has been allotted to Ratna Pathak. Divyang Thakur is making his directorial debut with the film. He loved Ratna's acting right from the theater days. Divyang was only excited to take Ratna. "A few months ago a young actor came to me with a script," Ratna confirmed. I was cautious while reading the script. By the time the script was finished, I was liking it. Very interesting story, which gives a message.

Ranveer Singh also called the script of the film a miraculous script. He used to say, "I immediately said yes to the script of this film. The film is produced by Yashraj Films and the author is Divyang Thakur.

Not to mention, Ratna Pathak was last seen in 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' and Kapoor & Sunn.

Comments