I live, why are you in a hurry to find my successor ?: The Dalai Lama


(PTI) Dharamshala, Ta. November 30, 2019, Saturday

The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, said today, stopping the ongoing debate over his successor, saying why you are hurrying from now on. I am living. 'All of you have discussed my reincarnation.

I am 84 or 85 years old and my health is good. So why do you people hurry to find my successor? ”The Tibetan leader said at a meeting.

The Nobel laureate was addressing the last day of the 14-day Tibet religious ceremony. At the meeting, a resolution was passed regarding the first reincarnation. The Chinese insist that the Dalai Lama's tradition of reincarnation should continue. But many Tibetan leaders opposed Beijing's successive 'imposition' attempt.

However, in the 14th, the Dalai Lama himself said in the past that the tradition should not be kept up.

"Mantra is not enough, education and knowledge should be at the core," he said. On the first day of the conference, a resolution was passed stating that only the Dalai Lama has the right to be the successor of the Dalai Lama.

Comments