Hyderabad encounter: victim's father says, my daughter's soul will now find peace

New Delhi, December 6, 2019, Friday

The deceased doctor's father congratulated the police and the government after the encounter of the accused who was murdered after raping a woman doctor in Hyderabad and said that my daughter's soul would be at peace.

It is worth mentioning that, the police say, the accused was taken to the crime scene to recriminate the crime scene. He tried to escape. He also opened fire on the police. All four were killed in police retaliation.

The victim's sister said that she was delighted to hear about the encounter. This is an example. In record time I have received justice and I thank the people who stood by us in difficult circumstances.

Get all the important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

When the father of the lady doctor said that my daughter died 10 days ago. May his soul now find peace. I congratulate the government.

However, the reactions that have been coming after the encounter in the country and especially the social media on which people are applauding the police action, seems to be what most people are thinking of as the father of a woman doctor.



Comments

  1. I am glad to have this blog. I was looking for this kind of blog from many days. Finally i reached there and i am having this great information.

    IVF Center Bilaspur
    Nursing home Bilaspur
    gynecologist in bilaspur
    pcod clinic in Bilaspur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to have this blog. I was looking for this kind of blog from many days. Finally i reached there and i am having this great information.

    IVF Center Bilaspur
    Nursing home Bilaspur
    gynecologist in bilaspur
    pcod clinic in Bilaspur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page