Ananya Pandey will be playing the role of a tapori girl in the upcoming film


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. November 30, 2019, Saturday

Ananya Pandey started her career with 'Students from the Year Two'. She is currently busy promoting her upcoming film 'Husband Wife Aur Wo'. Besides, she is shooting an upcoming film. In which she will be seen in a different avatar.

In the movie 'Empty Pilli', I am playing a Mumbai girl. For this I have to speak the Bambaiya language. I have to speak the same language in which Alia Bhatt spoke Alia Bhatt. But for this I will try hard enough. I am excited about this experience. In my current upcoming film, I play the character of a Delhi-speaking girl, "Ananya said.

Ishaan Khattar is working with Ananya in a Tapuri language film. He further said, "I am glad that I am trying to speak different dialects in films. I enjoy this too. ''

Comments