When the decision was made on the Ram temple, the whole country wholeheartedly accepted it: PM Modi

New delhi date. Sunday 24 November 2019

PM Modi is talking about Mann Ki today. This is the 59th episode of Prime Minister Modi's radio program. The program airs on Sunday at 11am on the last Sunday of every month.

The Prime Minister tweeted that he had sought information for the program earlier this month. In the last episode which aired on October 27, the Prime Minister spoke on different issues.

- Once the error was made I climbed the tree. A bird was trapped in the kite's rope. At first I thought there was something in action but I got a compliment.

- PM Modi spoke on the question of NCC punishment for discipline I have never been punished. I was respected in the discipline.

Get all the important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

- I was fortunate to be an NCC candidate in my village school as a child, I know this discipline and uniform.

NCC is the name of a thrilling journey for leadership, patriotism, selfless service, patriotism, all to make your character a part.

- The NCC is one of the largest uniformed youth organizations in the world. These include all three of the Army, Navy and Air Force.

- I have also been a NCC candidate and sincerely consider myself a candidate today.

- Today I will talk about the youth of the country, today I will talk about NCC.

- My young partner was seen smiling at the time of the exam, Parents were free of stress. With this objective, we are constantly trying to discuss the exam through Mann Ki Baat, from the town hall, through Exam Warrior.

- When the Supreme Court judgment came on November 9 in Ayodhya, 130 crore Indians have again proved that there is nothing more than patriotism for them. The values ​​of peace, unity and goodwill are paramount in the country.

- In a commentary on some MYGOVINDIA, Ramesh Sharma of Assam informed about Brahmaputra Pushkar on the Brahmaputra river. This was from November 4-16.

- I would like to point out that all the schools were included in the Fit India Rankings and Fit India became instinctive, a mass movement. This should be a try.

- On this occasion, we express our gratitude for the unwavering courage, valor and dedication of our Armed Forces and commemorate the valiant soldiers.

- You may be familiar with the Fit India Movement in India. CBSE has launched a complimentary initiative, Fit India Week. Students and their teachers and parents can participate in this as well.

Comments