Singer Lata Mangeshkar instructed Ranu Mandal to develop original style


Mumbai, Ta. 04 September 2019, Wednesday

Veteran singer Lata Mangeshkar's superhit song Ranu Mandal has been hotly debated on the Internet by Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma Hai. She used to sing at the station and run her own livelihood. His video went viral in Telugu, giving him the chance to sing in Bollywood and it became known. It is currently being discussed. Lata Mangeshkar has stated her views in it. Lata Mangeshkar rejoiced, saying, "I am glad that someone's career is going on.

I consider myself fortunate if someone is doing good to my name and work. However, I think, you can not copy anyone for long. The new singers soon became popular by singing songs of Kishore Da, Mohammad Rafi, Mukesh Bhaiya and Asha Bhonsle. Such success does not last long. I only remember Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal today.

The veteran singer advised Ramu, "You have to be original." You keep singing to me and my teammates, it doesn't matter. But at one point you have to create your style and identity. Had Asha not made her own style, she would have simply remained my shadow.

Asha Bhonsle is a great example of how singers should develop their own style.

Comments