PM Modi's grand honor at US

WASHINGTON, Sat 22 Sep 2019, Sunday

PM Modi has arrived in Houston to participate in the Modi program. Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has also reached the US to ask for help from President Trump.

Pakistani journalists and people are now making fun of their PM Imran Khan on social media following the grand welcome of PM Modi to Houston in the US.

When PM Modi arrived in Houston, some US government ministers and officials arrived at the airport to welcome him. PM's red carpet grand welcome was made when Pakistan's PM Imran Khan arrived in the United States with no grand welcome.

A Pakistani journalist shared an angry video on Pakistan's PM via a tweet, which showed a change in honor of India-Pakistan PM. The video clearly shows that no US government representative was present to welcome Iran.

The red carpet is a distant thing for Imran Khan, but no US government official has appeared. Only Pakistani officials were there to welcome him. Twitter users shared a gem of Imran Khan on the incident, which revealed that Imran Khan has gone to see the Howdy Modi program by hiding his face.

Comments

  1. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.
    latest entertainment news

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! latest hindi news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. https://iphonewiz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! News update

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. MLR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Sports Memorabilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Wholesale holistic products

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts Shop CBD online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. THC vs CBD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. 交友網

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Best Infinix Smart HD 2021 Mobile Phone Price in USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page