Mamatadidi becomes angry when asked about the Sarada scandal

New delhi date. September 19, 2019 Thursday

When West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was talking to the media after meeting with the Prime Minister on Wednesday, a reporter was annoyed at her by questioning him about the Sarada scandal and said that I had earlier said what I had to say on the issue. Don't ask me such questions anymore ...

He also said that when I come to Delhi I also meet the Home Minister of the country. If the Home Minister gives me time, I will meet Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday.

However, Mamata did not specify what issue to discuss with the Home Minister. He claimed that I did not talk to the Prime Minister other than the development of my state. There was also no discussion about the NRC. However, the NRC provision does not apply in my state.

Comments