Katrina Kaif says her relationship with Salman Khan is instinctive


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 06 September 2019, Friday

The friendship of Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan is well known. Their relationship has always been in the discussion. Katrina is now speaking publicly on her relationship with Salman. Katrina also has a close friendship with Salman's sisters Arpita and Alvira.

During an event, Katrina said of her relationship with Salman, "There is a cordial relationship between me and Salman. Which is a close friendship. Salman's friendship is important in my life. Salman is a dependable person. He has supported me in my good and bad days, and has been looking after me. As a friend, he has also stuck my back. There were days in my life when I was suffering from stress. I still had Salma recovered from it. We were back together again where we were. "

Katrina and Salman's friendship is respected in Bollywood. Katrina is a friend of Salman who is allowed to visit her house without rocket. Katrina lost six-seven years after Salman after falling in love with Ranbir Kapoor, but reunited with Ranbir after he was released.

Comments