Chinmayananda raping for a year: victim's allegation, I have evidence

New delhi date. 10 September 2019 Tuesday

The victim of the Shahjahanpur rape case held a press conference and alleged that Swami Chinmayananda had been raping me for the past one year. I have proof of that.

"I do not trust the police in Uttar Pradesh," he said. After complaining to him, he took no action for two days, not even an FIR. Swami persecuted me for a year. I can provide evidence of that. The evidence can easily be found if my hostel room is protected. There is a need to keep my room safe.

The victim questioned the media why if I had to complain to the Delhi Police if the UP police were honest. Why did the Special Investigative Team not register my complaint even after two days if the Uttar Pradesh police were cooperating?

The victim, who was studying law, also accused the district officer of threatening her. My family and the District Magistrate of Shahjahanpur are constantly threatening me as I have lodged a complaint against Chinmayanand.

The victim also alleged that Swami Chinmayananda had destroyed many women like me. Were tampered with their dignity. Its category is many and therefore no action can be taken against it.

The missing woman was suddenly recovered from Uttar Pradesh police from Rajasthan. It was with young people of similar ages at the time. When the police released him to the Supreme Court, he said that for my safety I had gone to Rajasthan with a young man of the same age.

Comments