Actress Ileana Dicruz in the habit of walking asleep


Mumbai, Ta-15 September 2019, Sunday

Ileana Decruz is active on social media. He maintains contact with his fans. As well as telling them their personal things. It is under discussion because of a recent tweet.

"I have a habit of sleeping. As a result, I often have wounds in my legs in the morning. I too have accepted my illness.

I had such an illness, I had no idea. But one morning when I woke up from sleep, I noticed wounds, cracks or swelling in my legs. Then I slowly realized that. I have a habit of sleeping. I am very upset with this habit, "Iliana tweeted.

However, users have laughed at her saying, "When you wake up you are in bed or somewhere else. If you see yourself elsewhere, you cannot believe that you have a sleepwalking illness then you have become a victim of a ghost.

Iliya was last seen in the Telugu film 'Amar, Akbar Anthony. Currently she is preparing for the upcoming film 'Pagalapanti'. In this film she is working with John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Arshad Heir.

Comments