Aamir Khan agreed to work in Gulshan Kumar's biopic


Mumbai, Ta. September 10, 2019, Tuesday

Aamir Khan announced a few months ago that he would not be a part of director Subhash Kapoor's film 'Mogul'. But now the actor has agreed to act in the film.

"In October of last year, I tweeted that I would not be a part of Mogul. But now I have joined the project again, "Aamir tweeted.

Actually, in October, Subhash Kapoor was accused of sexual harassment. So the actor did not want to be a victim of criticism by working with him.

The actor further said that at the time, I did not feel fit to be a part of the film, but now I feel that I should join the film, so that I have agreed to work on the film.

I am playing Gulshanji in this film. The other cast of the film will be selected by Subhash Kapoor. "It is clear from this that the heroine of the film has not yet been selected.

Comments

  1. Titles were providing, associating and linking the connectivity between Baahubali Part 1 and Baahubali-The Conclusion. The short story of the part One of the movie was showcased in the Titles of the movie (one must have perceived the audience in the theatre-I perceived that all of them were dumbstruck and not even a single person was blinking their eyes-I thought movies indeed play a major role in learning and educating ourselves, and there is no need to work hard with the individuals. This will do wonders in the classes of Law, Literature, History, Sociology and Journalism and Mass Media. ).

    123movie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page