PM Modi pays tribute to Jaitley and my friend Arun is gone

Bahrain, Ta. August 25, 2019, Sunday

Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Bahrain for the first time on Saturday and addressed the Indian community at the National Stadium there. At the end of his address in Bahrain, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recalled Arun Jaitley in a weeping tone. He said, "I am very sad, today my friend Arun left."

PM Modi said, 'When all the people are celebrating Krishna's birth, there is a feeling of sadness inside me at that time. I sit in hiding my grief. From student life, who went one step closer to public life with a friend, started on a political journey, stayed together and kept fighting together, decorating and fulfilling dreams. Done. '

Expressing regret over the demise of Arun Jaitley, PM Modi said, 'I cannot even imagine that I am sitting here so far and my friend Arun is gone. Sushma Swaraj also went to the External Affairs Minister some days this month and today my friend Arun also went.

It's been a very difficult time for me. On the one hand I am committed to duty and on the other I am friendly. This period is full of emotions. I pay homage to brother Arun Jaitley from the land of Bahrain and bow to him as well as pray to the same God that gives his family the strength to endure this suffering. '

Comments